The B-Line Floor Machines are designed for professional floor care maintenance including stripping, scrubbing, spray buffing, polishing, sanding and grinding on hard floor surfaces, along with shampooing and bonnet cleaning of carpeted floors. They are equipped with cool-running large frame motors, 1 horsepower, with all steel planetary gearboxes.
- 16 inch brush spread turning 175 rpm
- Polished cast aluminum chassis is chip-resistant and corrosion resistant.
- Star latch allows operator to adjust handle to any comfortable height, using either hand or foot.
- Dual deadman switch system stops motor with release of trigger for operator protection.
- Safety latch disables machines when not in use.
- Non-marking 5 inch solid wheels.
- Non-marring bumpers on chassis and motor canopy.
- 50 foot power cord.